Smart move! You are now one step closer to joining our dynamic team..
A career with Apple House Ltd is rewarding, challenging, interesting and fun. Our team members are valued, appreciated and supported. With opportunities to further your training and experience, you will be encouraged and mentored to participate in the latest professional qualifications that will enhance your career pathway with us. Contact us today for our latest job vacancies. Telephone 01202 485597 or complete the form on the ‘Contact Us’ page.
Winter 2023/4: We are currently recruiting to the following posts:
- Summerwood care home, New Milton, Hants: We are recruiting an experienced Deputy Manager. The successful candidate will have at least five years sector experience in a senior support capacity. Excellent remuneration package offered.
- Redcroft care home, Southbourne, Bournemouth: No current job vacancies. Bank positions available.
- Apple House care home, Southbourne, Bournemouth: No current job vacancies. Bank positions available.
- Corner Cottage care home, Highcliffe, Dorset: No current job vacancies. Bank positions available.
- Little Amberwood care home, Walkford, Dorset: No current job vacancies. Bank positions are available.
Apple House Ltd aims to create an environment in which staff are selected and treated solely on the basis of their merits, abilities and potential, regardless of sex, colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, disability, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic background, religious or political beliefs, trade union membership, marital status or family circumstances.
We are a Mindful Employer
Apple House Ltd has signed up to the ‘Charter for Employers Positive about Mental Health.’ The Charter serves as a statement of our organisation’s commitment to supporting staff mental health and well-being, and underpins our ethos of creating a positive and inclusive workplace culture.Mindful Employer Charter Certificate